|Here are a few of our most frequently asked questions. If you do not find your answer here, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-787-3916. We're here to help! |
1. When will I receive my order? Most orders are processed and shipped within 3 business days. Once shipped, orders can take anywhere from 2-10 business days to reach you. Enclosed Garage Canopies, especially the larger sizes, can take up to 10 or more business days to process and ship. All items are shipped via FedEx Ground or freight service. Many items ship direct from the manufacturer's warehouse.
2. I need my order quickly, can it be expedited? Possibly. Some items that ship FedEx can be upgraded to overnight, 3 day, etc. for an additional fee. Items that ship freight cannot be expedited. Those items include the large garage canopies, carports, horse shelters, any canopy with a 2" frame, some of the sheds, even a few of the pop ups. If you are unsure if expedited shipping is possible or you'd like a quote, please contact us. Note: We can only guarantee a delivery date if you purchase upgraded shipping (i.e. overnight, 2-day, etc.). Our delivery estimates are just that, estimates. We cannot be responsible for delays in shipping and/or delivery and cannot reimburse you should your item not arrive in time for your event.
3. What are your shipping costs? Shipping costs are based on order weight and ship to location. You can find out the shipping cost of any item by placing it into your shopping cart. Simply choose guest checkout, enter your address and click 'Proceed to Step 2'. Your shipping cost will be displayed in the grey and white area to the right. You are under no obligation to purchase the product.
4. Some of the shipping prices are high. If there a cheaper way to ship the items? Unfortunately, the shipping companies have raised their prices and added fuel surcharges. Due to the size & weight of the items that we sell, our chosen carriers are often the least expensive way to get the items to you.
5. Are your canopies snow or wind rated? No. Due to the products that we sell being portable, and not engineered structures, they cannot be wind or snow load rated. Anchoring the shelter securely is critical to wind resistance. If very high winds or storms are predicted, your structure can be taken down and stored - it's portable! We strongly suggest keeping snow off the roof of your structure.
6. What is the difference between polyester & polyethylene? The main difference is that the polyethylene covers are 100% waterproof. The polyester covers are not 100% waterproof, rather they are water resistant.
7. Do I need to sign for my order? FedEx usually does not require a signature and will leave your order in a safe place. Orders shipped via freight service do require a signature. The freight company will call 24-48 hours in advance to schedule a delivery time. Someone must be available to sign for the package(s) and assist the driver in getting the boxes to your door. Drivers do not bring orders into the house, garage, etc. Drivers are not responsible for unpacking, set-up or clean-up. Any noticeable damage MUST be noted on the freight bill or you may refuse delivery.
8. What is your return policy? To view our complete return policy please visit our Policies Page. Please allow 3-4 weeks for refunds to be issued.
9. I need a replacement cover for a canopy I purchased somewhere else. I do not know the brand, but it is a 10x20 frame. Will your covers fit my canopy? The replacement covers that we sell are for ShelterLogic brand canopies. While a canopy frame may be 10x20, the peak height may vary, frame thickness, etc. Because of these variances, many times our ShelterLogic brand covers will not fit another brand. We suggest comparing your frame to the ShelterLogic canopies on our site. The more similar they are the more likely the covers will fit. We only guarantee fit on a ShelterLogic frame.
10. Do you ship to Canada? International? No. Currently we only offer shipping within the Contiguous United States.
11. Why does your site say to check local laws & ordinances before ordering? Many areas have restrictions on how large your structure can be, what color, etc. It is important to check this with your city or town before ordering. If you need to return an item due to it not being permitted in your area, remember that you are responsible for return shipping. You don't want to pay for round trip shipping on a product you cannot use!
12. What is the warranty? Scroll down toward the bottom of any page - here you will find information on ShelterLogic, our top manufacturer, as well as pertinent warranty information.
13. I am having trouble choosing between an enclosed canopy, garage in a box and an enclosed garage shelter. What is the difference? Scroll down toward the bottom of any page for more information on choosing the right product for you, their differences, etc.
14. Do you sell replacement covers for the garage canopies? Yes, though these are a special order item. Replacement kits include the cover and end panels. Please email us your model number, canopy color and zip code and we will reply with a price quote.
Still have questions? Feel free to contact us.